Web Hosting: Terms of Service | Copyright Policy | Mail Policy | Dedicated Mail Policy
Domain Names: Registration Agreement | Transfer Agreement
Website Services: Terms of Service
For each instance where a Registered Name holder wants to change its Registrar for an existing domain name (i.e., a domain name that appears in a particular top-level domain zone file), WebCitz requires:
- Express authorization to initiate the transfer process from an individual who has the apparent authority to legally bind the Registered Name holder (as reflected in the database of losing Registrar).
- In instances when the Registrar of record is being changed simultaneously with a transfer of a domain name from one party to another, WebCitz also requires submission of appropriate authorization for the transfer. Such authorization shall include, but not be limited to, one of the following:
- A bilateral agreement between the parties.
- The final determination of a binding dispute resolution body.
- A court order.
- Instances when the requested change of sponsoring Registrar may be denied include, but are not limited to:
- Situations described in the Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy.
- A pending bankruptcy of the Registered Name holder.
- Dispute over the identity of the Registered Name holder.
- Request to transfer sponsorship occurs within the first 60 days after the initial registration with the Registrar.